Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jesus' Love

Jesus' Love. It's all we truly need in life. This is my first day of giving myself wholeheartedly to him and with this, I will keep a journal of each day of what occurs as dedicate myself to God.

Today was a blessing. I went to church at 9:30am expecting to pray, praise God, and go home. This what not the case. As God would have it, I found myself breaking to touch God. I realized how desperate I was to be sanctified.

To be sanctified is to be pure and holy. I desire to be sanctified because it would mean I have reached my full potential in God for God. I love him dearly and my heart breaks to please him in all I do.

Writing is a form of worship for me because God speaks through me, which in turn allows me to share his goodness with others. God has given me this gift so I would like to use it to my full potential.

After church, 4hrs ago, my fiancee had to pack to go on a spiritual retreat in the 'woods'. It's always sad to depart from her because God has knitted our hearts, but God always keep us.

Now I am at my God Mom's house getting ready to eat a wonderfully cooked dinner. It will also be a time of fellowship as God has united two sisters of mine (Shati and Tania) and two of my brothers (Ly'Jerrick and Jeffton). As I go to fellowship with you, I ask you to try to be sanctified in your hearts because your will feel Jesus' Love every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment