Monday, November 11, 2013

Embrace Freedom

Sometimes we forget just how good Jesus have been to us. Jesus freed us through letting his blood shed on the cross from his head bearing thrones! This is not a fairy tale, this is a miracle! This is the key to the cuffs being removed, the map the the lost, comfort to the weary. Fear no more, we are freed and no longer have to worry.  

Standfast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. -Galatians 5:1. We cannot allow ourselves to go back in bondage but flourish in freedom. 

Flourishing in freedom will keep us bond in Jesus' Love which is all we need. Taking the liberty to pray an hour a day, praise Jesus with hymns. My favorite is Love You Forever by Tasha Cobbs. One of her lines states: 

You wont ever give up on me
And all that I have will never be 
Enough to 
Show you 
How much I 
Love you
But I'm gonna Try!

We have to take liberty in loving Jesus with everything we have and more. Standfast means to refuse to abandon one's own belief. 

How many believe we are free today? How many know we are free today? I am here to tell you to walk, run, leap into Jesus' liberty and do not look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment