Jesus' Love is indescribable! He paid a debt he didn't owe, a debt we couldn't pay. Now we have a chance to give our all to him. Whether it's through writing or photography, whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.
Monday, March 3, 2014
Good Morning
Today is going to be a good day. How do I know? This I know because today is a good morning. How is today a good morning. Today is a good morning because it is a new day, a new day that I was fortunate enough to see. Today is going to be a good day because I have a fresh yes! Today is a good morning because Jesus shined down on me today and woke me up with His light, hugged me with His grace, and kissed me with His love. His love is a perfect love, that knows no boundaries, knows no limits. When I say good morning, it truly is a good morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes!!
ReplyDelete